Ah Valentine’s Day. Love it or hate it, it doesn’t cost me anything to do a Valentine’s Day themed makeup. I rarely pull out the pinks because I don’t like saccherineness (but then am always pleasantly surprised at how pretty pinks are when I do pull them out)
I used the Urban Decay Naked on the Run Palette for this as the browns temper down the pinks, and the palette comes with a pretty pink blush anyway.
1) I used MAC Bare Study Paint Pot (beige with gold pearl) as a base
2) I used Urban Decay Diva (frosty rose copper) all over the lid
3) I used Urban Decay Dare (matte brown taupe) on the outer V of the eye
4) I used Urban Decay Stun (chocolate brown with golden brown sparkle) on the lashline as a liner
5) I used the Urban Decay 5050 (warm peach beige) on the inner third of the eye and the browbone
6) I used tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara on the upper lashline
1) I used Happy Skin ZZ Cream Foundation as my base
2) I used the Urban Decay Naked on the Run Blush (a blue undertone medium pink blush) on the apples of my cheek
3) I used the Urban Decay Naked on the Run Bronzer (matte yellow-brown) on the contours of my cheek
1) I used NYX Istanbul Lip Cream (matte medium pink lip cream) all over the lips
2) I used Sleek Glossed Lip Gloss in Pixie (fuchsia pink gloss, slightly sheer) on my upper lip
Did you do anything special for V-Day makeup?
– – –