I really can’t seem to steer away from these Snow White inspired looks, can I? I suppose it’s because they’re fairly simple to carry out – hair as dark as coal, lips as red as blood and skin as white as snow ish.
I was doing my brows with my new MAC Fluidline (Dipdown, a matte red brown colour) and when I got them filled in, I thought “I don’t need any eyeshadow with this look” and only used mascara on the lids. I powdered over my face to keep my skin texture velvety looking, skipped blush to keep this looking a little more Gothic and this is the end result.
1) MAC Fluidline in Dipdown
2) Australis Tint My Brow Brow Tint in Dark Brown
1) Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara
1) Happy Skin ZZ Cream Foundation
2) Ellana Mineral Cosmetics Loose Mineral Powder Foundation in Cafe Breve
1) Jordona Lip Liner in Plush Plum
2) OCC Lip Tar in Black Dahlia
– – –