Psst. Do you see anything different about today’s photograph?
If you do, you’ll notice that the photo quality is way higher. When I zoom in on Photoshop, I can see every bit of trapped hardened sebum, every pore and every strand of hair on my skin. It’s terrifying because I go ‘that’s how my face looks?’ And a little cool at the same time because
if you follow me on Instagram, you’d know that I know have a new baby and I am so proud and happy with it. Say hello to my Sony RX100M3. I’ve been meaning to get a camera with a 180 degree tilt LCD screen, and with better video recording capacities for ages, so I can actually start YouTube videos. I got a tripod along with the camera, so that should be doable soon!
I’m also dead broke now, which means no more new clothes or makeup for the next few six months or so. =(
Speaking of new clothes, I bought this pair of boots from the Modvier expansion. I now have too many shoes but that’s okay, this pair is wonderful and comfy and so so pretty. Can’t wait to pair it with jeans and midi skirts.
Makeup Used (forgot to put in the blush)
I wanted a schoolgirlish look to go with my white blouse, which meant neutral makeup. Somehow I ended up with a brown smoky eye, but I still think this is a look fairly suitable for day.
1) Laneige 6-in-1 BB Cushion
2) Maybelline Peach Satin Dream Bouncy Blush
1) Laura Mercier Primrose (all over lid)
2) MAC Photogravure Technakohl (upper lashline)
3) Laura Mercier Truffle (blending out the kohl along the lashline with a pencil brush)
4) MAC Fascinating Eye Kohl (waterline)
5) Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara
1) Clinique Pom-A-Greatness Vitamin C Lip Smoothie
2) Bobbi Brown Bronzed Heather High Shimmer Lip Gloss
Eck. Camera captures every line under my eye.
How was everyone’s weekends? Do you have any tips on starting up a YouTube account?
– – –