Presentation for today, and I was thinking of doing a grey smoky eye. I was a little bored with it, then ended up adding silver to it. If I’d been more precise and did like a cat eye and everything I think it would be a very wearable night look. But for now I’m going to shimmer while giving my presentation. (This is why my Sociology professors think I’m from the Theatre Studies department.)
I was all geared up to use my new Laura Mercier concealer today, and then realised that I didn’t have any major redness on my face (back on my retinol regime as I’d spotted some cystic acne coming up on my chin). I also made sure to go to sleep before 2am last night too, and don’t have that awful eyebags right now. Yay!
I guess I’ll use the concealer another day.
Oh and epic mistake of the day, I used MAC Blacktrack (matte black gel liner) rather than MAC Dipdown (reddish brown) to fill my brows in. I realise now how my Blacktrack (almost two years old now) has dried up slightly so the colour application isn’t as creamy or intense as Dipdown is, but here it’s a good thing so my brows didn’t end up looking overdrawn.
Eyeshadows and the lip colour were from the Urban Decay Glinda Palette.
1) Happy Skin ZZ Cream Foundation
2) MAC Warm Soul (beige bronze with gold pearl)
3) MAC Prep + Prime Loose Transparent Finishing Powder
1) Urban Decay South (taupe grey satin dusted lightly all over the lid)
2) Urban Decay Oz (silver glitter, applied to inner corner of eye)
3) Milani Liquid-like Eyeliner Pencil (black pencil with glossy shine, applied on upper lashes)
4) Benefit They’re Real Mascara (upper lashes)
1) MAC Blacktrack fluidline (matte black gel)
1) Urban Decay Glinda Supersaturated High Gloss Lip Colour (glossy rosy beige)
– – –