Today’s look was done really haphazardly. I didn’t take any closeups, because although the lighting in my room was made for some cool photographs (it was storming outside) it’s really messy up close and doesn’t look too good.
Still did much narcissistic posing. I don’t know what it was about the strong brows, the dark eye and the lighting that made me feel like some kind of protagonist in a Japanese horror movie. Who would probably die in some unexpected fashion in the last minute when you think the movie’s over after surviving all sorts of horrors.
My eyeshadows were from my Sleek Cosmetics Badgirl Palette, a palette that is filled with silvers and greys, with pops of deep green, blues and purples. Very badgirl. Strangely enough, I didn’t use the shade that was actually labelled ‘gunmetal’.
1) Laneige 6-in-1 BB Cushion
2) Laura Mercier Secret Concealer Camouflage Concealer
3) Tarte Blushing Bride Cheek Stain (warm pink cream, cheeks)
1) Sleek Blade (warm silver shimmer, inner third of eye)
2) Sleek Intoxicated (green grey shimmer)
3) Sleek Noir (matte black, outer third of eye, upper and lower)
4) Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara (upper lashlines)
1) MAC Dipdown Fluidline (matte red brown gel, brows)
1) Bobbi Brown Bronzed Heather High Shimmer Lip Gloss (plummy shimmer brown)
– – –