Yesterday’s makeup! This look was done really quickly, in about the five minutes it took for me to call a cab. I love love love this lip color (OCC Yaoi) and really should get around to reviewing it. It wore really well on the lips too, and would probably have lasted longer than six hours if I didn’t insist on eating Tom Khai Kai (a Thai coconut based soup) for dinner, that stuff would get any lip color off.
I am also happy that my brows have mostly grown out. I realize the reason why I was freaking out about them so much before was because they had been trimmed, and therefore looked really sparse, almost patchy at certain points of the face. It looks acceptable enough now that I don’t feel the need to fill them in before going out. If they look a little messy now it’s because I’m trying to get it back to the original shape as much as possible before I began plucking it into shape.
1) Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer
2) Jane Iredale Pure Pressed Base pressed powder compact
3) MAC Born to Love blush (warm pink satin, cheeks)
4) Urban Decay Zero 24/7 Eyeliner Pencil (matte black, upper lashline)
5) Benefit They’re Real mascara (upper lashes)
6) OCC Yaoi Lip Tar ( metallic cool-toned pink with silver glitter on lips)
– – –