Because this was inspired by runway looks, I have to pout like a runway model.
Third and last day of the 3 Days Red Lip Challenge! Don’t forget to check out Maria‘s blog for her take on the challenge. She’ll be doing a roundup post tomorrow, and has been updating her looks on her Instagram account!
This one was inspired by Burberry’s Spring/Summer 2015 runway look. It features glowing skin, a healthy pink blush, barely there eye makeup and of course, one glistening red pout. I used a lipstick that had a creamy finish to get that a fresh beautiful look. This one’s definitely very wearable in hot Singaporean weather.
This is the look that’s started my trend of applying highlighter underneath my foundation to get a lovely, very natural glow. In the video, the makeup artist also used a bronzer for both the cheeks and the eyes to get a very soft warm on the face, but since I don’t own a bronzer that won’t turn me orange, I used a matte brown eyeshadow instead.
1) Laura Mercier Fresco (matte medium brown, applied on lid concentrating on crease area for ombre effect)
2) Urban Decay Perversion mascara
1) MAC Dipdown Fluidline (matte deep red brown gel)
1) Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer (concealing redness)
2) Benefit High Beam Highlighter (pink undertone highlighter, cheekbones)
3) Jane Iredale Amazing Base Loose Mineral Powder
4) Laura Mercier Fresco (matte medium brown, dusted around sides of face for contour)
5) L’Oreal True Rose Blush (matte cool-toned pale pink, apples of cheeks)
1) Jordona Lip Liner in Sedona Red (matte blue red)
2) MAC Kanga Rogue Lipstick (blue red cream)
Here are some smiling photos to prove that I can.
– – –