This one was inspired by Michelle Phan’s Cara Delevinge makeup transformation tutorial. I loved how she used one eyeshadow and blended it in beautifully. Unfortunately, she’s a lot tanner and warmer than I am, so she can blend all these browns beautifully into her skin and I can’t. Also her eyes are more deepest than mine so it’s easier for her to give depth. (Basically I used a lot more than one eyeshadow for this look.)
Also, I was very heavy handed for some reason today. Applied way too much foundation, and yeah, should have been a little lighter with the darker brown eyeshadow.
1) MAC Groundwork Paint Pot (all over lids, concentrating in crease and outer third of eye)
2) Laura Mercier Fresco (matte neutral brown same areas blending into center of lid)
3) Laura Mercier Truffle (dark warm chocolate brown) mixed with Vanilla Nuts (pink beige satin) (blended into the same areas)
4) MAC Dazzlelight (yellow beige pearl, highlight inner third of eye)
5) MAC Photogravure Technakohl (matte chocolate brown kohl, upper lashline)
6) Urban Decay Perversion mascara (upper lashes)
1) MAC Dipdown Fluidline (matte red brown gel, file in brows)
1) Happy Skin ZZ Cream foundation
2) Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer
3) Benefit Rockateur (rose gold shimmer, contour)
4) theBalm Cindy-Lou Manizer (frosty pink peach, apples of cheeks)
5) Hourglass Diffused Light (pale yellow white powder, all over face)
1) MAC Viva Glam VI Lipglass (sheer plummy pink gloss)
A few updates:
I got my hair cut and my brows threaded!
Picture of brows shortly after threading. ^^ You can see the hair cut in the one above.
Also shopping the other day.
Hee. Shoping. Lots of nudes and beiges these days, I can’t wait for them.
I’m actually really into the festival inspired Bohemian type kind of makeup, and have seen Michelle Phan’s and the Urban Decay tutorials (which made me love the UD Electric Palette all over again, I want it so much. D=) So I might be doing a look like that next. Grow hair grow, I want long beachy waves too. D=
– – –