And I only did apply eyeliner on the eyes (well and mascara, but that doesn’t really count). And a ton of cheek product. The eyeliner is a beautiful beautiful colour, I can’t believe I’ve waited so long to do it.
I read somewhere once that you should try applying blush underneath your foundation for a natural flush. I’ve done it with a highlighter and it looks lovely so I decided to try with the blush. It didn’t really work, so I piled on more blush on top – MAC Dainty.
1) Bobbi Brown Twilight Night Ink Shimmer (purple grey gel, upper lashline)
2) Urban Decay Perversion mascara (upper lashes)
1) Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer (applied all over face)
2) Ellana Mineral Cosmetics Illusion Lip and Cheek Color (peach cream colour)
3) Jane Iredale Amazing Base Loose Mineral Powder
4) MAC Dainty Mineralize Powder (pale pink with gold pearl, apples on cheeks)
5) theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter (highlighted the cheekbones, warm yellow shimmer)
6) Hourglass Diffused Light Ambient Lighting Powder (yellow powder)
1) Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Pink Truffle (warm rosy pink)
2) Urban Decay Naked Lipgloss in Sesso (nude brown gloss)
– – –