This is a quick, low maintenance look that is kind a staple of mine: teal liner on the eyes, coral cheeks and glossy golden lips. It’s fresh and simple, perfect for both spring and summer. I added in a bronze eyeliner on the lower lashes and a little bit of matte brown shadow on the eyes, but those steps are optional.
Cream blushes are wonderful as they’re so easy to apply, and give a dewy fresh look all on their own, so you can usually skip the highlighter after that. I also used a liquid liner on the eyes; this stuff will not budge. (Unfortunately, MAC discontinued the Liquid Last Liner series. =( Maybelline’s Tenacious Teal is a decent substitute for this though.)
1) MAC Liquid Last Liner in Aqualine (shimmery teal, upper lashline)
2) Maybelline 24 Hour Eye Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze (shimmery bronze, lower lash line)
3) Urban Decay Tease eyeshadow (matte taupe brown, blended until the crease of the eyelid for depth)
4) Tarte Lights, Camera,Lashes mascara
1) Laneige 6-in-1 BB Cushion
2) Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer
3) Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in Peach Satin (pinky coral cream, applied on the apples of cheeks with fingers)
4) Benefit Rockateur (rose gold powder, contouring cheeks)
1) MAC Sandy B Lipstick (peachy pink with gold frost)
2) Bobbi Brown High Shimmer Lip Gloss in Canary (gold shimmer)
Bonus! I reapplied my lipstick, but used MAC CB96 (a coral orange with gold frost) instead, and I must say, I much prefer this look.
– – –