Yesterday I had a smoky brown look for the “French Girl” inspired makeup. Today I threw in a red lip and a warmer blush. I kept the eye look largely the same, except I switched the eyeshadow for a lighter taupe shade. I should have actually skipped the eyeliner, to keep all attention to the lips, but I can’t help it, I love me a good eyeliner and I’d forgotten how much I loved applying pencil ones.
This is a super quick and easy look. I didn’t even bother with a lip liner for the lips, as I wanted something that looked a little smudged, not too perfect looking. I blotted my lips a little to get this colour.
Also how beautiful are the red tones of my hair in these photos. (Sorry if I keep raving about this, I’m just too used to seeing jet black flat hair and the highlights give it such nice depth now.) Spritzed sea salt again for texture.
1) Happy Skin ZZ Cream Foundation
2) Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer
3) Clinique Ginger Pop Cheek Pop blush (red coral, apples of cheeks)
1) MAC Groundwork Paint Pot (matte taupe brown, all over eyelid)
2) Shishedio Eyeliner Pencil in #7 Deep Brown (matte deep brown, upper lashline and smudged out)
3) Urban Decay Perversion Mascara Shishedio Eyeliner Pencil in #7 Deep Brown (matte deep brown, upper lashline and smudged out)
1) NYX Eyebrow Pencil Liner in Dark Brown
1) Urban Decay SuperSaturated High Gloss Lip Color in Theodora (glossy cherry lip)
– – –