Final paper over today, phew. But for most college students around the world, you’ve probably still got a number of exams coming up. Knowing students at exam season, you probably look (and feel) a little like death right now, so here are some tips to manage!
- Concealer. Concealer is your best friend.
- A corrector for undereye circles would be good to0.
- If you really can’t be bothered with foundation, dusting your face a bit of powder to even out your skintone should help things a little, and is really quick to apply.
- Blush. Blush is good. It brings life back to your cheeks. I’m using a coral blush today as I want the orange tones to brighten up the face. (I also patted some on the lids for some colour.)
- So does a rosy (note: not red) lipstick. I say rosy, link a red tinted lip balm as it’s enough to bring colour back to your lips but not as high maintenance as a deep red lip.
You are also likely to be wearing your spectacles as you take your exams, so check out my tips for wearing makeup with spectacles here.
For today’s look, I used:
1) Ellana Mineral Cosmetics Loose Mineral Powder in Cafe Breve (all over face)
2) Australis Brow Tint in Dark Brown (brows)
3) MAC Ripe For Love Blush (orangey coral satin, patted on cheeks and eye lids)
4) Korres Wild Rose Lip Butter (red tinted lip balm)
5) Happy Skin Shut Up and Kiss Me Lippie in Girl’s Night Out (deep purple plum, blotted it to leave purple tinge)
6) Clinique Vitamin C Lip Smoothie in Pom-A-Greatness (glossy translucent red)
I really couldn’t decide on a lip colour, and ended up layering all three things on top of each other. I really do like the final effect though, this lovely glossy red thing.
– – –