I am clearly very much still into hobo chic fashions.
Yeah I’ve only done ridiculously simple looks lately. Rargh, I need an occasion to do an extravagant look! But I was also out walking a fair bit today and it was so warm and humid, I knew I wanted to use products that lasted.
This means cream products. Cream eyeshadows like Maybelline 24 Hour Eye Tattoos and MAC Paint Pots don’t budge once you apply them. Cream foundations and blushes don’t clump the way powder products do when you sweat, usually it’s quite easy to massage the product back into your skin, or to just wipe it off.
I’ve missed using OCC Lydia. I love how natural it looks when applied sheer, and can become a really pretty purple when you apply it a little more heavily, as I did here. As a lip tar, it’s also super long wearing and pigmented, so I don’t have to worry about it dripping off as I sweat.
1) Happy Skin ZZ Cream Foundation
2) MAC Groundwork Paint Pot (matte taupe brown cream, all over eye)
3) Urban Decay Rockstar 24/7 Glide On Liner (eggplant purple cream, upper lashline, smudged out with pencil brush)
4) Benefit They’re Real Mascara (upper lashes, concentrating on outer lashes)
5) Tarte Blushing Bride Cheek Stain (dewy warm light-medium pink cream, apples of cheeks)
6) OCC Lydia Lip Tar (plum cream)
7) Urban Decay Naked Lip Gloss in Sesso (pink plum beige gloss)
– – –