Yes I know Elsa makeup is very 2014 but I just started watching Season 4 of Once Upon a Time and I’m loving the interpretation they have of Elsa played by Georgina Haig. For her makeup, she has a ton of eyeliner, purple eyeshadow, very pink cheeks and berry lips (the makeup crew seems to love their purpley lip colours).
For some bizarre reason my lipstick was weirdly patchy! I think it was because I was eating pasta tossed in olive oil before I applied it.
Today’s makeup is quite Benefit based. Both High Beam and the They’re Real! Mascara are long time favourites of mine, but I was pretty surprised myself to end up using Benetint since I’d set up my Tarte Blushing Bride the night before.
1) Maybelline Pomegranate Punk 24 Hour Eye Tattoo (darkened burgundy cream, all over lid)
2) Laura Mercier Kir Royal eyeshadow (dark matte burgundy, all over lid)
3) Urban Decay Zero 24/7 Glide On Liner (matte black, upper lashline and outer third of lower lashline)
4) Benefit They’re Real! Mascara (upper lashes)
1) Benefit Benetint Cheek and Lip Stain (rose tinted liquid, apples of cheeks)
2) Benefit High Beam (pearlescent pink liquid highlighter, tops of cheekbones)
1) Happy Skin Girl’s Night Out Shut Up and Kiss Me Lippie (deep berry cream)
– – –