Again, I’m not satisfied with my photos. The lighting at home is so different, so I have to figure out a way to adjust to that, as well as edit my photos differently. Also I’m trying to grow out my hair, and my fringe is currently at this bloody awkward stage where it’s too weird and short to clip up but so long that it keeps falling in my face. Argh.
I was up early yesterday morning and couldn’t be bothered to do anything too fancy. I needed quick fast makeup that would effectively make me look healthy and won’t budge all day.
Cream eyeshadows, waterproof eyeliner and cheek tints are essential for this. Also as much as I love my cream formulas, Benetint’s just doesn’t budge, and I’m getting used to the watery texture so I think I’m applying it better now. This is the same cheek makeup as yesterday’s look, only I think the photos captured it better today.
1) MAC Groundwork Paint Pot (matte taupe brown, all over lid)
2) Make Up Forever Gypsy Aqua Eyes Eyeliner (matte red brown, upper lashes and blended out)
3) Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara (upper lashes)
1) Happy Skin ZZ Cream Foundation
2) Benefit Benetint Lip and Cheek Stain (rosy liquid leaving a dewy finish, apples of cheeks)
3) Benefit High Beam (pearlescent pink liquid highlighter, tops of cheekbones)
4) Guerlain UV Shield (translucent powder, dusted all over face)
1) MAC Mehr Lipstick (matte medium pink)
– – –