Watching Once Upon a Time Season 4, and I am in love with Belle’s makeup again. Once Upon a Time tends to have very strong upper eyelashes and thick eyeliner on the upper lashline, and deep lip colours. Belle has been wearing a bright red this season, one that’s a really striking contrast against her pale skin.
I cannot be bothered with falsies, so I just went with thick liner, and a dark red lip. Still good, a classic look to do whenever in doubt.
1) MAC Blacktrack Fluidline (matte black gel, upper lashline)
2) Urban Decay Blackout Eyeshadow (matte black eyeshadow upper lashline, setting the gel liner)
3) Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara (upper lashes)
1) Australis Brow Tint in Dark Brown
1) Laneige 6-in-1 BB Cushion
2) theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer (golden tone powder highlight, tops of cheekbones)
3) Benefit Sugarbomb (plummy blush, apples of cheeks)
1) Revlon Standout Matte Balm (matte deep warm red)
– – –