Yes, another dolly look. I fall into these all too easily (though this is way to do easier than the first one I did, I didn’t use any brushes for today’s look). Also I’m using Benetint again, which is a pretty rare thing. I’m going to use my Bobbi Brown Pot Rogue in Raspberry again soon (the closest dupe I have to this) just compare the two.
I’m getting really tired of these neat natural looks! Suggestions for awesome dramatic ones in the comments please.
Eyes (Urban Decay Naked on the Run Palette)
1) Urban Decay Fix (matte medium brown, all over lid)
2) Urban Decay Resist (warm golden taupe with metallic sheen, outer third of eye)
3) Urban Decay Dive (sparkly medium rosy copper, center of lid)
4) Urban Decay Zero 24/7 Glide On Pencil (matte black cream liner, upper lashline)
5) Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara (upper lashes)
1) Laneige 6-in-1 BB Cushion
2) Benefit Benetint Cheek and Lip Stain (rosy liquid stain, apples of cheeks)
1) Korres Wild Rose Lip Butter
2) Revlon Sultry Matte Balm
– – –