White eyeliner was really commonly seen in the 2013 runways. It’s super pretty, and so simple to use.
I didn’t do anything fancy, just lined my upper lashline with white eyeliner after I applied Urban Decay Snakebite to the lids like I did here, just with a lot more intensity. I applied lots of products to the cheeks, highlighter, blush and contour to give definition because I felt some was due with this alieny look.
Also, this is Revlon Sultry Matte Balm on my lips. This beauty is unfortunately unavailable in Singapore, so I got a friend to help me purchase it when she was in london. It’s a beautiful plummy shade and it is a crime that this is not available in Singapore, I can see it suiting so many different complexions and it’s such a wearable everyday colour. Not an MLBB lip, but for the days when you want a bit more pizzaz in school/work without going for a dramatic red lip.
1) Urban Decay Snakebite (shimmery dark brown, all over eye)
2) MAC Fascinating Eye Kohl (matte white kohl, upper lashline)
3) Urban Decay Stag 24/7 Glide On Liner (matte brown, lower lashline)
4) Urban Decay Perversion mascara (upper lashes)
1) Jane Iredale Amazing Base Pressed Powder
2) theBalm Cindy-Lou Manizer (frosty pink peach, apples of cheeks)
3) theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer (offwhite with golden tone shimmer, cheek bones)
4) Benefit Rockateur (rose gold shimmer, contouring cheekbones)
5) Guerlain UV Shield (translucent powder, all over face)
1) Revlon Sultry Matte Balm (matte plum)
– – –