Today was one of those days where I had no idea
what I was doing with my face. And when I was done and going through my photos I started feeling “oh crap I should have done X or Y to my face as well/instead”. Do you ever feel like that? I can’t be the only one.
Today I didn’t even know I was going for a smoky eye look (I started with plummy lips and pink cheeks) and now I wish I had swept a little bronzer, or a plummy shade like Benefit Sugarbomb on my cheeks to warm them up a little, they look a little… empty in the photos. Or untouched. Rargh.
On another note, I really really want to get NARS Altai Matte Multiple
as a daily bronzer. Thoughts? I figured a cream is more convenient than powder, as I have lately been in the habit of using cream blushes rather than powder ones (too lazy to take out my makeup brushes, heh).
Eyes (Used the Laura Mercier Artist’s Palette for Eyes 2013 Holiday Edition and Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette)
1) Laura Mercier Plum Smoke (matte medium purple, lids)
2) LM Truffle (deep matte brown, outer third and crease)
3) UD Chopper (rosy copper shimmer, middle of lid)
4) LM Vanilla Nuts (matte off white, inner third of eye)
5) UD Stag 24/7 Glide On Liner (matte brown cream, upper lashline)
6) Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes Mascara (upper lashline)
2) Tarte Blushing Bride Cheek Stain (dewy warm medium pink, apples of cheeks)
1) Clinique Broadest Berry Chubby Stick (creamy plum)
2) MAC Viva Glam VI Lipglass (plum gloss with pink and gold shimmer)
– – –